Rabb-IT staff benefits:
Fantastic Culture & Environment
Personal Development Plans
Company Healthcare Scheme
Additional Pension Contribution
Senior Service Desk Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record of working in a busy technical service department. Leading by example fulfilling 1st to 3rd line duties as well as being the lead escalation point on escalated incidents, this role will create great experiences for clients, while building and maintaining long-lasting relationships. If you’re an experienced problem solver with great managerial skills and enjoy dealing with a diverse range of clients, then get in touch.
- Proven track record within a busy technical service department
- Delivering friendly, expert and professional service to our clients
- Proven experience of end-to-end delivery of Projects & Technical Solutions
- Strong management and leadership skills
Service Desk Engineer
As a pivotal member of the Service Desk team, you’ll be focussed on delivering friendly, expert and professional service to our clients. This role provides dedicated support to our Service Desk with occasional customer site visits. If you’re a problem solver with great communication skills and enjoy dealing with a diverse range of clients then get in touch.
- Providing responsive support to all enquiries and incidents
- Managing daily checks to backups & client infrastructure alerts
- Delivering friendly, expert and professional service
- Strong problem-solving skills with a clear focus on high quality work
We’re looking for a dedicated and passionate marketing coordinator to help build and grow our brand. Helping manage, develop and execute marketing and communication strategies this role is about growing brand awareness, developing our current client base and attracting new clients in. With an emphasis on digital marketing, this is an exciting opportunity for a marketeer looking their next move.
- Developing and managing brand and marketing activities
- Creating new business and business development strategies
- Managing agency and designer relationships
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive ‘can-do’ approach
Service Desk Apprentice
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice to join our service desk team. The service desk is a pivotal part of the business and is our front line in providing clients with IT support and technical service enquiries. This is the perfect foundation to build a career in IT, so if you’re a fast learner with a passion for IT, then this could be the role for you.
- Supporting the service desk with technical/customer queries
- A natural passion for IT
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Eager to learn through our training and development program